There are so many absolutely wonderful things in the work right now! First, Trademark Photos is moving it’s studio to Downtown Tulsa! That’s right, our glamorous new spot will be located on the 7th floor of the Reunion Center Building on 4th and Main, right in the heart of downtown. I fell in love with the space the moment I saw it and have dreamed of not much else since. I can’t wait to show you all once the build out is completed!
Features of the new space:
- it has the most delicious natural light
- offers ample space for studio lit shoots
- doubles as my office, editing space and it will also serve as a great meeting space for client consultations and post-session reveals!
- We have been given permission to shoot on the rooftop for an amazing cityscape view and
- We have also been told we can photograph on the fire escapes…..so many possibilities for fashion editorial!
- There is going to be a hair and make up station inside the studio (we have two pros in house you can choose from)
- Outside, we are in the middle of the Art Deco District which offers amazing backdrops on its own within walking distance
- We are three blocks away from the famed Blue Dome District and Guthrie Green areas for more shooting options
Also, I am bringing in a second photographer to share the space with and teach. He’s been in to photography for about 10 years and will likely be assisting me on shoots from time to time.
**Squeeeeee!!!** I can’t contain my excitement! It’s been a battle to get to this point, but I couldn’t be more excited that its finally happening! Say hello to the newest Tulsa photographer! 🙂
Stay tuned for more updates on our Instagram account (click one of the videos above and follow). We will be posting more as it’s completed <3
Click here for directions to the new studio: HERE