Here’s a little timeline on a typical session with Tami:
- Contact Tami to inquire about services. Depending on your method of contact, she may take up to 24 hours to get back to you.
- Planning: A brief discussion about location, time, date and styling of your portrait session will take place.
- Reservation: Half down to reserve, remainder due at the session. It is also possible to prepay, at time of booking, for the entire session. Clients on the subscription plan must have
- More Planning: Tami will start planning the session with your help and direction, usually via shared private Pinterest board, and update you periodically on any changes that may occur with location planning or weather.
- Smile: Show up to your session at the agreed upon time & location and prepare to look pretty! Tami will capture some amazing images with simple direction and posing.
- Editing: After the session, Tami will download the image files and begin editing. Depending on season and workload and type of session, this may take 1-2 weeks (on average) or about 40 working hours per session.
- Proofing & Ordering: An in person viewing session is scheduled once the proofs are ordered. An online proofing gallery is available for no additional fee; Prints can be ordered directly from the online gallery, so if you have family out of state, please send them the link and their order will ship directly to them!
- If you have chosen to have an online gallery, it will stay live for up to 30 days, so please make your print orders within that time-frame. There is a charge to renew the gallery beyond its expiration date.